Thursday, 27 January 2011

MS News & Reviews story

I have submitted my story to MS News & Reviews - look for it next month... in the meantime, this is it: (I've added more comments at the bottom - the story had to be less than 300 words!)

"Name Tessa
1st MS attack 1986
Dx 1992 RRMS
DMD Copaxone since 1992
Follow Best Bet Diet
At time of treatment July 2010
EDSS 5
Symptoms: severe fatigue (tested at a 75/84 severity), balance issues, dizziness, vertigo, heavy pressure in head & behind eyes, left foot drop, heat intolerance, eye tracking problems, tightness of muscles, RMT unable to distinguish muscle separation, unable to do mild exercise like yoga, no strength in muscles, cognitive issues, used a cane to walk, slept 19 hours a day with no relief upon waking, moderate bladder issues, unable to hold my arms above my head, lower lip issues, no feeling in feet, trouble focusing, numb stripe on face & loss of sensation all over & loss of sense of smell (did not know about these until they came back after)

POST TREATMENT July 2010 Sofia Bulgaria: no stents, ALL of the above symptoms are gone with the exception of still having minor eye tracking issues in my left eye & some cognitive issues - but they have improved slightly - though I was REFUSED treatment to help me get these back.
DMD: Copaxone - I am working with my neuro doing a personal clinical MRI with gadolinium study with him - I hope to be off Copaxone in 3-4 months. Low Dose Naltrexone: to aid in the healing process (I started this 4 months post-CCSVI treatment)
Follow Best Bet Diet
I now sleep a normal 7-8 hours a night, wake up feeling refreshed & am able to work out like a normal person at the gym 3 days a week. My personal trainer is so impressed with the progress I've made since starting Sept 2010!
6 month Follow Up Doppler US shows jugulars are flowing BETTER than immediately post treatment
Treatment gave me my life back!"

The first thing I want to point out in regard to the GADOLINIUM dye MRIs... I will be doing a KIDNEY CLEANSE to help remove the dye from my system. One of the best things to do for this is to drink a lot of water and eat pounds of watermelon. Make sure you're close to a bathroom 'cause you'll be peeing like a racehorse!

I'm going to make a 6 month post-procedure video in the next while & will update with comments about my recent follow-up Doppler ultrasound exam...

Keep on healing my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment