ahhh... made it to one!
I repacked this morning...
I have to clean my kitchen before I go - even if it kills me! LOL
I'll try to put up another YouTube today :)
I am so excited I hope I actually get to sleep tonight.... zzz
i am feeling likely the worst I've ever felt! Apparently it can only go up from here :) I am weak, shaky, hot, pressure behind my eyes, brain fog, tripping over EVERYTHING today (please don't mess up the pedicure!!), MS huggy and super fatigued....BUT... the light at the end of this tunnel is getting so close I can taste it!
Next time I update, I'll likely be in transit to Sofia :)
T
Hey Crazy Cane Lady.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a safe flight? For some reason I'm thinking you pretty much slept the entire way.
Hoping the testing goes well and they schedule you for surgery soon after that!
Any hot doctors or nurses?
Cheers,
KD