I cannot believe I'll be on my way to Frankfurt this time next week :)
I am so very excited! It's surreal! My friend Jenn & I met for coffee (me tea) today to have our "what do we need to bring with us" pow-wow... we are going to try to fit in a lunch later this week depending on my strength what with working & all!
We are going to meet at Starbuck's Sunday to have a coffee (me tea) at 9am, cab to the airport at 10, check in & have a relaxing lunch!
Jenn's dad is adorable. He wants to send Jenn money in order to buy us a dinner in Bulgaria! So sweet - thank you so very much I am so very grateful - you raised a fantastic girl :)
I'm also struggling with the fact that the Octopus's predictions for the World Cup were 100% - CRAZY! LOL
I'm off to bed (yes, it is 7:30 pm) I'm EXHAUSTED! & I have to be up at 6:30 to get to work... ugh... it's supposed to be rainy tomorrow, so hopefully it's not muggy!
Goodnight :)
T
Safe Journey!! you will have a great time, but just remember even though you may feel more energetic after, don't over do it! also, some of us have slower improvements, but still they're improvements :) hugs!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck Tessa. Mine was done in Sofia, Bulgaria last Thursday, and I can say that you will be in best of hands - the hospital is very good. I was stenosed 90% on both sides, and ballooned.My initial improvement was my balance and movement of the right arm. Agree with Brenda - don`t overdo everything, and give this time - but it sure as hell works!!
ReplyDelete