Wednesday, 7 July 2010

ugh...

worked 4 hours this morning... got home & crashed... 4 hour nap - WOW! I'm sooooooo friggin' exhausted it's not funny :(

1 more half day tomorrow then off until Monday - then it's 5 1/2 days in a row! That's going to be interesting... at least 2 days are working from home (but they are having a hard time finding things for me to do!)

11 sleeps until I fly to Bulgaria :) Light at the end of this dark tunnel ... I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to go to Sofia! and that my friend Jenn can accompany me... she's awesome! It's her first time overseas too, so it's double exciting for her.

Bulgaria was not on either of our bucket lists, so it's kind of cool we are going there! I have to get her hubby to teach me how to use the webcam on my netbook to make a YouTube video... something I've never done before!

Start the 10 day countdown tomorrow! How surreal!

So excited :)
T

1 comment:

  1. Tessa, I can't wait for you to make a video..so happy for you my friend, peace light and love
    xo Jayne

    ReplyDelete