Wednesday, 21 July 2010

WOW!!!!!

I was awakened this morning by the smiling faces of Dr's Grozdinski, Petrov & a few others I have not met yet :). They will be performing a confirmation doppler in a few minutes.... I'll let you know how it goes!

I feel AMAZING! No brain fog, no dizziness, no balance issues, toes are wiggling, feet are sweating, back & shoulder muscles are less spastic!

The wound is healing - I feel the pressure bandage, but it does not hurt as much as last night.... it's all good folks :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tessa,

    I saw a guy from Saskatchewan being interviewed on the news this morning about the MS "liberation treatments" he was having done in Bulgaria. He spoke about the procedure and benefits. It sounds very positive and I hope your treatments were successful and you get much needed relief!
    Linda
    xo
    PS [I know all about technical difficulties having lived in Chile for two months grrrr!:)]

    ReplyDelete