single digit counting!
I am feeling pretty exhausted what with working & the heat! I am a bit worried that working 5 1/2 days is going to adversely affect my health before I go to Sofia, but I'll just be spending a lot of time sleeping! The one think I am NOT liking about working is that I am way too fatigued to do my physio... that is a concern. BUT... we'll see how I am one I'm angioplastied! Great news also that my company has a membership at the city pool near our office! I can get back into water workouts & once I'm angioplastied - I can take swimming lessons! This is on the top of my to-do list for after my blood is flowing properly :)
My legs feel like bags of wet cement and my eyes are really fuzzy... sucking it up to work 5 x half days next week. I go and see my occupational therapist Erin on Wednesday. She is going to do some more cognitive testing. I'll be really interested to see what the results are after I return from angioplasty!
It took me all of 20 seconds to figure out how to use my webcam on the iMac! I love Apple :)
I will be making a "before" video for YouTube this weekend some time... have to get some of the mess cleaned up before I go without killing myself with fatigue! My friend Heath is selling me his slightly used portable a/c unit! Thanks go out to my ex Chuck for letting Heath know I'm looking for one! I cannot wait :)
In anticipation of being able to once again concentrate enough to read books, I visited my fave second hand book store & managed to almost complete my Shatner Tek series (YES, I am a Fangirl! :) I also found a pristine copy of James Beard's New Fish Cookery book - I LOVE this book - it has the most simple & delish recipes for fish & seafood :)
Potential future project: Book club for geeks :) I call treasurer!!
ReplyDeleteTessa, it always takes me time to remember how to use my icam...love it, just that I think before it was trial and error and luck. I think I'm remembering better post procedure :)
ReplyDelete