Monday, 5 July 2010

13 days...

wow... less than 2 weeks until I leave!

I thought of a few more things ...

1. walking heal/toe makes the vertigo a lot worse, so I use a cane - but I can feel my legs getting stronger from actually using my ankles for the first time in many years - thanks to Myrna, my physiotherapist at the MS Clinic :)

2. jerky legs when I sleep... thank goodness for king size beds!

3. tremors in my arms - they were settled down for a while, but they are back today :(

4. having a really good sleep, but waking up more exhausted than when I went to bed... :( I hate this! if only one thing improves with the veinoplasty I'm getting in Bulgaria - I hope it is the fatigue!

Fatigue rules my life! I HATE IT!

the more fatigued I am, the more the other symptoms exacerbate! vicious circle! It's going to be hot today too, so I'll have some issues with that too....

I'm feeling a lot of pressure behind my eyes today & my vision sucks. yippee...

I have to work for a 1/2 day tomorrow... hmm

Oh well... fake it until I make it :)
T

No comments:

Post a Comment