Friday, 30 July 2010

the coolest thing...




The photo is a favourite of mine of my friend Ginger when we were protesting at the Calgary office of the Premier....

When I was walking down the middle of the hall in the hospital watching my feet walk straight & true, the coolest thing happened... I was thinking to myself this was pretty awesome walking without a cane & walking straight...only I lifted my head to see Dr. Grozdinski down the hall smiling broadly & giving me the thumbs up saying "Bravo"! It sent shivers down my spine!

I cannot imagine the job satisfaction that these fantastic doctors are getting from seeing us all blossom! The other hospital staff call the 6th floor the "angel" floor due to all the miracles they are seeing in us CCSVI patients after receiving the simple angioplasty procedure!

I can only imagine the shame and anger that Canadian doctors must feel in not being allowed to help us due to pressure on the government by big pharmaceutical companies and other interests! We MUST get this treatment available in Canada NOW!!!! Concurrent treatment and testing would be the best case scenario! I will be screaming from the rooftops until they listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment